My faves at the Golden Globes

Hello divalicious divas! I'm sure by now you have seen the GG 2017 so I've pulled a few of my faves, and not-so-faves, heehee!

Enjoy lovies!

Brie Marson in Rodarte

Image result for Brie Larson in Rodarte at Golden Globes 2017
The Mullevey design sisters are brilliant at capturing
femininity and this gown -  is no different. The drape
teamed with the sequins and the floatiness of the fabric is
an absolute winner!


Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen

Image result for Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen at Golden Globes 2017
Love the drama in this AMcQ dress with the
sequins and feathers, typical of the designhouse
theatrical style. I know the sleeves are not everyone's
cup of tea but I love that Nicole is a bit adventurous!


Priyanka Chopra in Ralph Lauren

Related image
Bronzy golds on olive skin is always exquisite.
I love the juxtapositioning of the modest dress VS
the revealing cleavage!


Naomi Campbell in Versace

Image result for Priyanka Chopra in Ralph Lauren at Golden Globes
This was one of my favourites. I'm speechless!


Emma Stone in Valentino

Image result for Emma Stone in Valentino at Golden Globes 2017
The nude embellished dress is gorge! It captures
Emma's quirky personality but with complete
elegance. I would have suggested a daintier
necklace.


Viola Davis in Michael Kors

Image result for Viola Davis in Michael Kors at Golden Globes
Viola looks stunning for her age! I love the
colour on her. I would have preferred the dress
in a matt fabric rather than sequins!


Blake Lively in Atelier Versace

Image result for Blake Lively in Atelier Versace at Golden Globes 2017
Blake has a supermodel body and can pull
off anything! Velvet and gold is a magic combo!
I'm not fanning the pockets but kudos on the
gorgeous gown!


Natalie Portman in Prada

Image result for Natalie Portman in Prada at Golden Globes
There is always something beautiful about
a 60's inspired maxi, but the combo of this
blue'ish yellow and shape that makes her look
older. NO!!!!!!!



Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton

Image result for Michelle williams in louis vuitton at Golden Globes
I'm on the fence. I love the style but not the
colour. Imagine this one in black?? HOT!!!


Jessica Biel Timberlake in Elie Saab

Image result for Jessica Biel in Elie Saab at Golden Globes 2017
Elie Saab is well know for sexy sophistication
but I am not sold on this dress at all. Love
the decolletage but the skirt would have been
great without the flower applique.


Claire Foy in Erdem

Image result for Claire Foy at Golden Globes 2017
The Combo of the dress shape, sequence colour
and the puffed sleeve just screams 'FRUMPY'.
I'm all for retro, but this ensemble does not work
for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses for Pearshapes

Easy ways to wear your square neck top