Who says sequins is only for night time dressing?

We are in a fashion era, where expressing yourself has become the norm. We are no longer only restricted to trends (we are directed to on the runway or in mags) but streetlstyle is one of the key directions designers and trend forecasters seek to follow.

Sequins and satins no longer are associated with occasionwear or parties, its making its way to the street.

And me being absolutely smitten with both, pulled some inspo for you, my gorgeousness! Have a look at my Polyvore images below...


Logo T-s are GORGEOUS! 


 Wear yours with a gorgeous statement skirts.

My sequins placement print is in a popart 'word print.
I teamed it with a pleated skirt.

Silver flats and and grounded the look with a silver flat!





Top - The Fix
Skirt - Vintage
Nails - Flawlessnailsandbeauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses for Pearshapes

Easy ways to wear your square neck top