Mix up sporty and smart and create a classy sleek combo!

A few weeks ago I visited the SA Menswear Fashion week.

Obviously I tried to dress appropriate to the eve - so instead of dressing my normal feminine looks of the previous years, (as below in white) I went with a very sleek sporty look.

For the winter showing I opted for a sheer dress with a plain slip and cache heels and statement bag
You can team up a sporty dress either with sneaker or heels as I did. Don't forget its perfect over bikini's too!!

For the summer showing I opted for pleather and fur! GRRRAWWR!! Heehee. Because the faux fur is colour blocked I chose a solid colour trouser and top. Less is more. The pleather jogger just creates a bit of sporty sophistication. Why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses for Pearshapes

Easy ways to wear your square neck top