Thank you for the right up!

I spoke at a blogger brunch a while back and was so blessed to see this blogger was inspired by my talk. Thank you Xana for the amazing write up!!

IMG_5335
Above is the image of the winter storyboard with some of my pics and below is a snippet of the feedback.

''We didn’t miss out on too much. There were three guest speakers viz. Margaux Knuppe from Rubybox, which I’ve already acquainted and worked with previously; Jill Hector who is a personal stylist and last but not least, the speaker who really inspired me was Meagan Duckitt. A fashion lecturer at CPUT, a stylist, a designer and a blogger''

Follow the link below for more....

http://www.xana.co.za/wearing-clarins-skin-illusion-2/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses for Pearshapes

Easy ways to wear your square neck top