Style Illusion - Create the illusion of making a big bust appear smaller!



How do I make my bust appear smaller?

Create a slimmer shape with your neckline by wearing - V - shaped necklines! Remember  - this draws the eye into a vertical direction!!

Don't be afraid of tonal sequence or stripes in the vertical or diagonal direction! Dont be afraid to experiment with colour either...just because you are fuller on the bust area, it does not mean you cannot rock colour.......









If you are weraing a stretch top - ensure it allows enough support underbust.
 

 
Woven wrap shirts are always great! They provide the right support. Make sure that the overlay on the wrap has a button inside to ensure your bust is not exposed when you bend over!!


 

 

Comments

  1. My sρouse and I stumblеd ove here coming from a different page and thouցht I may as
    well chеck things οut. I like what I see so now i'm following yoս.

    Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.


    Ϻy web site bad credit home loans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses for Pearshapes

Easy ways to wear your square neck top