SA Menswear Fashion week

I recently went to SAMFW and they showcased the Winter 2019 collections.
The show opened at the prestigious Radisson hotel and Unknown Union showcased and absolute production of art, fashion, and music. How can anyone compete at this level?

Unknown Union show day 1 - fashion showcase

Unknown Union artwork showcase

Day 1-As it's SA Menswear week, I opted for a 3 piece suit. 
I am celebrating Menswear. 
The backless top and strappy sandals adds a bit of femininity 
and completes the look. 

Day 2 - I opted for 90's puffed sleeves and foil print skirt
Ladies, this style feminizes a square shape, adding 
volume and curve to a boyish frame.

For more about the top ten trends, please see my trend report for Bizcommunity below. 


https://m.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/430/187380.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses for Pearshapes

Easy ways to wear your square neck top