Pretty Preppy!

I am an absolute 'girly' girl and LOVE my dresses and skirts, but I also enjoy a great fitting denim and super sleek suit! So if preppy is your 'thang' why not play up your pinstripe blazer with a supercool distressed denim?

 A Pinstripe box blazer is always cool..

Work your blazer with a white shirt...

...and pearl embellished denim...

...and pops of colour accessories!


And don't forget the attitude, - bosslady!



Details are key! A cute 'bright bag' with matching earrings and heels are so edgy!


And your insect brooch is so hot this season! 

Any insect accessories from dragonflies, to beetles, to spiders are on trend!







And if you have not bought an embellished denim, just add it yourself like I did! DIY,  bapee!

Yes, you can be trendy on a budget like me!

Blazer - Truworths
Shirt - My hubby's old Woolies shirt (thank you darling!)
Denim - Identity - but I updated the pearls myself
Heels - MrP - yes!
Earring - Lovisa





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses for Pearshapes

Easy ways to wear your square neck top